Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Going Well

This week is going quite well.  I'm definitely staying on track, which is a great thing!  Huge snowstorm yesterday which left the 5 yo and husband home.  For some reason, it's challenging for me to stay on track and emotionally stable when the hubby is home--weekends are tough.  I have to examine what is up with that...

5 yo is home again for another snow day today and not feeling well.  I'm also feeling a little "off" in my tummy.  I've had coffee today, but nothing else...can't figure out what would be good.

I'm wondering if I should even be in Allan's challenge--I do enjoy following along, but I feel like I'm breaking all the rules.  My food is different, I'm very close to the 1200 cals, though.  My exercise is turning out to be different, too.  I did walk on Monday, a la plan.  Tuesday I did a strength training video (still sore, yay!)  Yesterday I did nothing much, thanks to having 3 boys at home...today I plan another strength video as soon as the baby goes down for his nap.  I'm going to make sure to incorporate a good stretch today, too.

Let's hope for melting--both of snow and fat!

1 comment:

  1. I struggle with husband home too.. Part of it is wanting to spend time with him (so I skip a workout) and part of it is that he likes to snack a lot at night, which is already my weak time. At least you are still getting all your activity in!!

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal