Instead spending my 20 minutes like this:
minute 0-2: level 3
minute 2-4: level 4
minute 4-6: level 5
minute 6-8: level 6
minute 8-14: level 7
minute 14-17: level 6
minute 17-20: level 5
I'll be doing this going forward:
minute 0-2: level 3
minute 3: level 4
minute 4: level 5
minute 5: level 6
minute 6: level 7
minute 7: level 4
minute 12: level 5
minute 13: level 6
minute 14: level 7
minute 15: level 4
minute 13: level 6
minute 14: level 7
minute 15: level 4
minute 16: level 5
minute 17: level 6
minute 18: level 7
minute 19: level 8
minute 17: level 6
minute 18: level 7
minute 19: level 8
minute 20: level 4
I've also been experiencing some triceps soreness, which I finally figured out was from polishing the hood over my stove. Here's what it looked like before, well actually, that part still looks that way.
I've only done the one side, and it needs a second round. I ran out of copper polish, so I need to go buy some more. I cannot believe how much work this is/will be! To the left is what the part I've polished looks like. It will be really interesting to see how I get up to that area near the ceiling! I wish I'd done this in November, when we only had 6 hours of daylight. It really gleams and reflects all sorts of light now!
I've only done the one side, and it needs a second round. I ran out of copper polish, so I need to go buy some more. I cannot believe how much work this is/will be! To the left is what the part I've polished looks like. It will be really interesting to see how I get up to that area near the ceiling! I wish I'd done this in November, when we only had 6 hours of daylight. It really gleams and reflects all sorts of light now!Does anyone have any ideas for what to do over my fridge? I cannot get cabinetry to match (they're from some unknown place in Germany), and I'm hesitant to put something white up there, but it looks hideous as it is. My hubby thinks it's important to "fix" it before we sell the house.



Wow, that is beautiful when it's shiny like that! Antique Mommy has a design blog, Inspired Spaces, where you can send in pictures and ask questions and she'll give you expert advice. She's very good! http://inspired-spaces.net/
ReplyDeleteIts a great book. Its like a work book where you write down your thoughts and feelings about how you eat and why you eat. It also takes you through a twelve step program to success. I have begun to slowly wrap my head around it...I read it once and I understood the concept, but, I had other stressors in my life that needed more attention. But, now, everything in my life is going a lot bette.r..and I can no shift my focus back to my weight loss efforts.
ReplyDeleteI had the link for the book on my blog- I'll repost again. I think you can go in from there and purchase it! Its a great help!
Okay, I don't know how to fix the space over the fridge but I have to say....WOW! Brick and copper? and white walls. I love it. Are you moving back to the States?
ReplyDeleteKatschi, thanks, and yes, we're planning to move back sometime in 2009...
ReplyDelete