Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fried Halloumi Snack

This is for Katschi:) This really satisfied a crunchy/salty craving. I have to watch the salt, though, because they don't put sodium content on labels here...

I think you can click on the photo to see the full sized image if you want a close up of the texture. Sometimes Atkins is just awesome. Eat fried cheese, lose weight!

2 comments:

  1. Thank You, Skinny! That looks really good...I'm going to make that this week for a snack. Your goals are excellent...not focused on a number. I'm trying to do the same thing.
    Can you eat oatmeal(the real thing, not packaged) on Atkins? The pancakes I'm making are made with oatmeal, cottage cheese, egg whites, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg. Would you be able to have that? I have no cravings afterwards like I would have with a pancake made with flour and sugar.
    Have a good week, I'll be visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum. That looks ridiculously good. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Express your support:-)

July Goal