Getting to Onderland!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Measurement Tracking

Here's where I'll keep track of my shrinking thighs!

February 1st, 2009 (red measuring tape-standing thigh measurement):

Chest: 43.5" (-2.0")
Waist: 38.5" (-2.5")
Hips: 51" (-1.0")
Right thigh: 30" (-2")
Left arm: 15" (-1.0")

December 9th, 2008 (red measuring tape-I think I've been experiencing some inconsistency with measuring tapes-maybe this will help):

Chest: 43" (-2.5")

Waist: 38" (-3.0")

Hips: 49" (-3.0")

Right thigh: 28.5" (-3.5")

Left arm: 15" (-1.0")

October 20th, 2008:

Chest: 43.5 in (-2.0")

Waist: 38.5 in (-2.5")

Hips: 50.5 in (-2.5")

Right Thigh: 29.5 in (-2.5")

Left Arm: 15.0 in (-1.0")

September 11th, 2008:
Chest: 44.5 in (-1.0")
Waist: 39.5 in (-1.5")
Hips: 51.5 in (-1.5")
Right Thigh: 30.0 in (-2.0")
Left Arm: 15.5 in (-.5")

May 30th, 2008:

Chest: 43.5 in (-2.0")

Waist: 38 in (-3.0")

Hips: 50.5 in (-2.5")

Right Thigh: 29.0 in (-3.0")

Left Arm: 15 in (-1.0")

April 21st, 2008: (now I know why my hips and thighs have been so sore--they're shrinking!)
Chest: 44 in (-1.5")
Waist: 40.5 in (-.5")
Hips: 51 in (-2")
Right Thigh: 29.5 in (-2.5")
Left Arm: 16 in (-0")

February 25th, 2008 (I thought it had been 4 weeks, but seems like it's only been 3, so not so bad results)
Chest: 45 in (-.5")
Waist: 41.5 in (+.5") WTF?
Hips: 52.5 in (-.5")
Right Thigh: 31.2 in (-.5")
Left Arm: 16 in (-0")

February 4th, 2008:

Chest: 45 1/2 in

Waist: 41 in

Hips: 53 in

Right Thigh: 32 in

Left Arm: 16 in

Ugly...but honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Express your support:-)

July Goal