I'm practicing my photography skills and took some photos of my grocery shopping for the week, and of the flowers my darlings gave me.Some georgous runuculus and fragrant cherry blossoms!
If anyone's interested, these groceries cost 1,600 swedish crowns, which is about $250 US. I think it's interesting to compare these sorts of costs around the globe.
This will last us until Tuesday. Here we have 3 eggplant, 2 zucchini, various lettuces, green beans, 3 bananas, 125 grams each of blueberries and strawberries, 20 eggs, some mushrooms, a stalk of celery, a kilo of carrots, a large cauliflour, olive oil and peanut butter. (Green text means it's organic, which I prefer if it seems as fresh).
This will last us until Tuesday. Here we have 3 eggplant, 2 zucchini, various lettuces, green beans, 3 bananas, 125 grams each of blueberries and strawberries, 20 eggs, some mushrooms, a stalk of celery, a kilo of carrots, a large cauliflour, olive oil and peanut butter. (Green text means it's organic, which I prefer if it seems as fresh).Next is the meat and dairy section. 3 liters of milk for Babe. 2 liters of "barista" milk for
hubby's morning lattes. Filmilk (which is like buttermilk), heavy cream, 1/2 n 1/2, cottage cheese, halloumi, brazil nuts, grated cheese, ground beef, an absurdly large chicken breast, ground pork, 14 large scallops for V'day dinner and assorted juices for Babe and hubby.We also go to a small English butcher, where we got 3 nice rib-eye steaks, various sausages and 2 different chunks of English cheddar. Hubby paid for this, so I didn't include it in the total.




Oh those flowers are pretty! Have a great Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's day to you too.
ReplyDeleteYour photos of the flowers are gorgeous. You do have a good talent for shooting photos.
Oh those flowers are beautiful! Ranunculas! I must get some of those.
ReplyDeleteAnd the groceries...look at all the wonderful food you're going to eat!
That's a great idea to see how much money it costs around the globe. I'll have to find my receipts and post them with my grocery pics.
Happy Valentine's Day