Thanks for your comments, ladies. It means so much to know that I'm not alone here:)
The scale was down a bit this morning, and I'm heading down for work-out number 5! That means I managed to stay motivated to exercise every morning this week. Somewhat of a victory for me. Last night when my husband came home, I felt a little spark, and tried to make it into a moment of lightness by going to the door, greeting him with Babe and giving him a big hug. It was brief, but it worked! This weekend we'll be going to the Saulhall (big gourmet food market in Stockholm) to get some oysters and maybe some other insanely expensive meat/produce. Tonight I'm making Osso Buco for dinner...we'll see how it turns out with only 2 tiny carrots.
I do have one confession. Yesterday I ate one of Babes pancakes. I am not beating myself up about it because it was only ONE. And, I enjoyed it. AND it was whole grain and healthy. I haven't let Babe have much unhealthy food, yet and am holding off on it as long as possible!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Express your support:-)